- Robert E. Wilens
- 161 North Clark Street, Suite 3575
- Chicago, IL 60601
- Direct: (312) 374-8885
- Office: (312) 782-9320
- Fax: (312) 782-3787
- Download Robert's vCard
Robert E. Wilens
Robert E. Wilens’ practice at Thompson Brody & Kaplan includes the representation of insurance companies and corporate clients. His insurance practice includes property, general liability defense and commercial litigation. Robert concentrates in first-party property and subrogation cases.
Robert has recovered more than $105 million for his clients in subrogation matters involving large-scale fires, explosions, roofing issues, construction defects, equipment manufacturing, servicing defects, and freeze damage matters—both throughout the United States, in the Caribbean (Bahamas, Puerto Rico) and abroad (England, Norway). He is experienced in effectively representing both plaintiffs and defendants in litigation.
Special Distinctions & Honors
- Elected to Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Repeat Speaker at National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP)
- Repeat Speaker at Property & Liability Resource Bureau (PLRB)
- Panelist at Claims & Litigation Management (CLM)